Complimentary Shipping on $200+ Orders
Consigning with Bagsy is hassle free. Follow these simple instructions:
- Order a consignment bag by adding a bag to your shopping cart.
- When your bag arrives, fill your bag with good condition, gently used clothes. Please check our brand list to verify that your items are brands we accept. If you have a question, just contact us.
- Fill out the enclosure card that came with your bag and place it in the bag along with the clothes.
- Seal the bag and drop it off at your local UPS location. Bagsy will pick up the shipping and take care of the rest.
- Once we receive your bag, we will process your items, fluff, photograph and list them for sale. Items not accepted for consignment will be returned to you (if you elected return service) or donated to our charitable partner.
- When your item sells, we will notify you. You will receive 40% of the sale price. You can use your credit to shop on the Bagsy site, or cash out and transfer your earnings to your PayPal account.